Let AppMachine become your new 127.0.0.1
Your work will be challenging. You’ll encounter more variation than you’ve ever experienced.
We make software that is actually used, world wide. State of the art, cutting edge software. Native apps, websites, progressive web apps, you name it. We’re always exploring new opportunities and you will be an integral part of this journey.
Sounds like your kind of music? Read on!
Are you ready to contribute your talent to enhance the success of customers and our team? Will your empathic and solution driven qualities strengthen our dedicated support team? When you join the AppMachine team, you will be responsible for keeping our (international) clients up and running. Your collaboration with our team of enthusiasts will ensure a top quality platform experience. Will you join us?
A day in the life of a Technical Support Agent
Every day you start at 9 AM with a stand up meeting, where you and your support team discuss yesterday’s and today’s focus. While enjoying a quality coffee or tea you start to inventory new tickets and answer customer questions. At around 11 AM, your project manager might ask you to test a couple of solutions that should solve known customer tickets.
Between 12 AM and 1 PM you can enjoy an hour of lunch time. In case it’s an office day, you spend it by eating with your colleagues in the office on the 16th floor, followed by a walk through the city.
At 1 PM you jump right back into some complicated tickets revolving around the results of web service calls presented in a screen of a customer’s app. From time to time you get to answer a couple of phone calls, and at around 3 PM you’ll discuss some technical issues with a developer.
Why will this be your next job?
- You’ll get to work as a technical support agent in a young and ambitious team;
- You’ll be an integral part of the creation and launch of our new platform;
- You will be of paramount importance in the success of our customers;
- Your salary will be above market average between € 3.250 and € 4.250 a month (based on a 40 hour work week and depending on qualifications);
- You’ll get to enjoy 24 vacation days a year;
- You’ll participate in a good pension plan;
- You’ll have a flexible mix of working from home and from the office in Leeuwarden;
- You’re an appreciator of extracurricular activities with your team
When do you qualify?
- You’re good at communicating with customers in English;
- You operate at an HBO (Dutch education benchmark) level and have several years of relevant working experience;
- You work customer and service oriented;
- You are experienced with providing technical support;
- Striving for, and delivering the best possible solution for a problem excites you;
- We’d get even more excited if you:
- Have broad (demonstrable) experience with the development of and/or providing support for mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- Are knowledgeable and experienced on how to publish apps in the Google and Apple app stores.