Who wants to be our Channel Account Manager?
AppMachine News Jerry Lieveld 15 Oct 2013
AppMachine is growing at a rapid pace. We have reached over 40.000 users within our first 4 months and recently have opened offices in Brazil and Germany.
In order to grow further in a scalable fashion we are looking for a Channel Account Manager who will develop and execute a Channel Strategy. Will you help us to grow further? We’re offering a challenging job at a fast growing tech startup.
- Implement processes for engaging, managing, and growing partnerships.
- Recruit Partners per country, globally.
- Develop strategic account plans.
- Report key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward targets.
- Carry the Global Sales Quota.
- Experience in sales and channel management.
- An affinity with mobile trends, apps, design and technology.
- Must speak and write in English and Dutch.
- Excellent spreadsheets, analytical and organizational skills as well as a demonstrated capability of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- BA/BS degree, or relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in other languages.
What do we offer?
- Challenging job in Heerenveen, within a successful international network.
- Competitive salary with a generous flexible benefits package.
- A one year fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent role at the end.
Send us your resume and motivation in Dutch or English to firstname.lastname@example.org